THE PRESS “Finance”
Head of the PRESS "Finance": Mamatov Alisher
Work time: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Operator of the PRESS “Finance” Department: Ibragimova Rano
Work time: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
The PRESS was created in accordance with the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 180 dated May 17, 1996 “On the organization of activities of the Banking and Finance Academy of the Republic of Uzbekistan”.
The PRESS carries out its activities in accordance with the license issued to the PRESS “Finance” of BFA by the publishing commission of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the certificate of the Press Agency and information of the Republic of Uzbekistan, orders and instructions of the Academy, as well as the charter of the publishing department approved by the Scientific Council of the Academy, protocol № 10, dated May 31, 2012.
The publishing department is a part of the Academy and not a legal entity.
The department carries out publishing and printing activities on the basis of themes and plans approved by the administration of the Academy.
- publishes scientific, industrial, technical and popular science literature in banking, financial, tax, legal areas, as well as in socio-economic, political and other sectors of the economy;
- publishes textbooks, manuals, monographs, dictionaries, visual materials for universities, colleges, academic lyceums, spiritual and educational organizations and other areas;
- publishes publications related to leading practices that contribute to socio-economical changes in the country;
- publishes literature covering information on science and technology, information technology and communications;
- publishes copies and translations of fiction, scientific, technical and public literature;
- prints posters, booklets, albums, prospectuses and some illustrated printing products;
The annual work plan of the publishing department is developed by the administration of the Academy, based on customer orders, the publication plan of the Academy’s departments, and the requirements of masters for textbooks and manuals.
Provides technical support for printing books, manuals, magazines, and printouts.
The department can independently organize wholesale and retail sales of printed materials.
The publishing department is engaged in publishing and printing activities on topics and plans established and approved by leader of the Academy.IT:
- organizes the publishing system in accordance with existing procedures;
- submits to the administration of the Academy for the selection and approval of full-time and freelance editors, translators, artists and other staff;
- ensures the fulfillment of tasks for printing publications for state needs;
- accepts, prepares (edits) for publication textbooks, manuals and manuscripts of other works;
- concludes contracts within the powers granted by the Academy for printing;
- can advertise and organize the sale of publishing products;
- carries out printing activities;
The PRESS "Finance" of the Banking and Finance Academy of the Republic of Uzbekistan publishes educational and methodological complexes, books, thesis and articles in accordance with the annual work plan.