Dean’s office for the faculties of the Banking and Finance Academy of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Master’s Dean: Fozliddin Allayarov
Directs the general work of the
Dean's Office of the Master's degree
Phone: (99 890) 926-63-06
Deputy Dean of the Master's degree: Nuriddin Rakhmonov
Organizes and monitors weekly master's
degree programs, control exams, as well
as analyzes the final indicators.
Phone: (+99 891) 652-61-60
The dean’s office was established in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On the establishment of the Banking and Finance Academy of the Republic of Uzbekistan” No. PP-1460 dated May 2, 1996, and in accordance with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On the organization of Banking and Finance Academy of the Republic of Uzbekistan” dated May 17, 1996 No. 180.
The dean’s office carries out its activities in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Resolutions of the Chambers of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Decrees and Resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Council of the Academy, and decisions of the Academy Council.
The faculties are following:
- Master of Business Administration MBA (Banking)
- Finance and Financial Technologies
The dean’s office is a structural unit of the Academy, which provides a consistent and harmonious educational process at the Academy and creates the necessary conditions for the high-quality organization of the educational process at the departments.
The purpose of the dean’s office is to train managerial personnel for the banking, financial and tax sectors, for the real sector of the economy, with scientific potential that meets international standards, as well as specialists to promote our economy in each sector and improve the quality of citizen’s life
The main tasks of the dean's office are:
• to support the spiritual, intellectual, physical and moral development of students, instilling a sense of respect for national values, laws, national and universal values, a sense of responsibility to the state, society, law;
• to organize the educational process using modern and innovative teaching methods;
• to involvement students in research works, active participation in strengthening the scientific potential of the departments;
• to expand teaching staff with experts, with international and practical experience;
• to manage educational, scientific, spiritual, educational and scientific-methodical work of faculties;
• to organize the development of necessary legal documents for existing master's specialties at faculties;
• to control the educational process and internships, and master's work;
• to oversight students' independent works, as well as assessment of their knowledge based on a rating system;
• to prepare draft orders on the transfer of students from course to course, expulsion, admission to state certification and the defense of dissertations and academic leave;
• to systematize scientific and creative activities of students, the identification of talented students, their involvement in research, the creation of the necessary organizational, methodological, material and technical conditions for the implementation of scientific and creative activities;
•to take measures for expanding the database of information resources, which is one of the main factors affecting on the quality of education.
• to implement measures aimed at improving the academic discipline of students, increasing their activity;
• to control over the implementation of new information technologies in the education system;
Competencies that students must have:
- Systemic thinking;
-Professionalism of management;
- Leadership skills;
Opportunities for students at the Academy:
- retention of job position;
-saving average wages;
- appointment to a higher position after graduation;
- high-quality education and practice;
- career growth;